August 2nd - August 16th
- Throw off the shackles of intention. Surrender to the collective. Listen. Build on.
- This jam we are forced to work together. We will cobble together a game, a person at a time, with nothing to go on but what has been done before us.
- Don't talk about it. Communicate through the game.
- Sign up, get the game for a day, add something, pass it on.
- At the end we will have BEAUTIFUL MONSTERS
- Don't add anything inappropriate or offensive
- Don't delete other people's contributions, or otherwise write them out of the game
- Don't add half-built things
- Don't add things that don't work
- Don't add things that force the direction of the game disproportionately
- Do work off of previous peoples' contributions
- Do make complete pieces that people can use in various and creative ways